Running a marathon

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The big 2-0

20 miles. That's what I ran last Saturday. TWENTY. That's further than the distance between my house and old college. That's only 16.

My foot still hurts from Saturday. Lots of ice is being used, but I'm still sore. The run itself wasn't so fantastic, but I made it through the distance. Barely.

And, I'm just a few hundred dollars from reaching my goal for Team in Training. If you want to donate, you still have time - and all donations are helpful :) In less than a month I will be considered a marathon runner. Pretty intense!

I'm going to be at Kenny's parents house this weekend, for my ten mile run. I'm hoping I don't see any alligators hanging out in the canal as I run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home