Running a marathon

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Double digits

I felt a little motivated and over-confident when I woke up this morning. Well, I've felt a little over-confident all week. So, I headed over to Beaver Lake this morning around 7:15, and ran 10 miles. Ten very hard miles.

I hurt like hell. I feel like my leg is going to fall off at any given moment (or at any sudden movement) and my kneecaps don't feel like they're intact.

All I could think about during the last mile was the pain is temporary and at least I don't have cancer. I know there are plenty of people who would rather endure the pain of running ten miles, and for that I have to feel good that I can do this.

But, it still has to get better than this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home