Running a marathon

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Are you nervous?

That seems to be the question of the week. Everyone who knows I'm running this weekend has asked, "are you nervous about running?" Well...now that you mention it. I'm scared out of my mind. I was fine before yesterday. No, I wasn't nervous. I was excited. As of last night, I haven't slept much and I'm freaking scared. How do you think I'm going to feel Saturday morning? Have you ever been around 32,000 other people who can probably kick your butt in a race? Have you ever run 26.2 miles? I haven't either. It's a new challenge, and YES, thanks to everyone asking me and making me realize just what a huge deal it is, I'm nervous.

And, scared.

Here's to hoping I can sleep tonight. I need the rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

best wishes :)

April 28, 2007 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home